Follow a simple 5-step process
- Find Stories from your lived experience.
- Focus In on specific moments of growth and change.
- Map It to build the story’s beginning, middle, and end.
- Tell It Out Loud to unlock memories and emotions.
- Focus Out, replacing generic language with specific details.
“I really didn’t know where to start. Story2 gave me tools and confidence to write multiple essay drafts and supplements as well as scholarship essays, and helped me reach my top choice colleges with scholarships.”
Northwestern University ‘19
“Story2 helped my son reveal aspects of himself he had never shared before! His admissions officer from Yale commented in a handwritten note about the quality of his essays.”
Mother of NYC selective HS senior
Admitted early to Yale ‘18
"My college counselor said college admissions all came down to my essays. Story2 helped me come up with the idea for my essay. I wrote about a normal day when I took a chance and learned a big lesson. I got into Cornell Engineering and then used the Story2 method to get amazing summer internships."
Bronx High School of Science, Cornell University